Wednesday, March 7, 2012

we moved the ball forward a bit more.

I can't believe it's been nearly 2 weeks since I last updated the blog. For those few, those happy few who follow this blog, I apologize.

So, moving along.

Well, remember these?



And this?



Well, they became this;



and this;



and eventually, this;



and this.



I know, that doesn't seem like a big deal, but it was a big amount of work, and I'm glad it's in the rear view.

In other news, still boiling sap.



And to what end?

This;



And since we've given away about a quart and a half, we're doing pretty good, and the sap is still running. After today, I think I'm going to pull the taps though.

But in other news, this is what some folks think is the big stuff;



Yes, the drywalling has begun in earnest.

No more pink walls.

And spring is coming;



and it's a nice day, so I should get back to work.

--

No comments:

Post a Comment