Sunday, February 12, 2012

the inexorable

march of the drywall continues;



Actually, it's very 'exorable'. I really don't like drywalling very much, and it's sunday, and I'm not working today.

Anyway, since I had some sheets of drywall pieces, I decided to mock up the bathroom to see if all that measuring was really telling the truth.



Exactly enough space, and not a wasted inch.

that cardboard box on top of the plastic bucket in the right hand of the frame neatly models the wash basin. The wash basin will be a proper laundry sink. Good for brushing teeth and washing yer socks. :)

The sink will be a couple of inches smaller, so the model is conservative, which is good. There is enough room.



yes, the toilet of fear! Don't be scared, can be used just like a regular toilet. This is the Sun-Mar Excel NE. NSF certified composting toilet.

There's enough room to clean around everything, and not be cramped, but that's all, not a bit more.

the journey continues.

1 comment:

  1. Holy shit! You have a SunMar. man-o-man I have been studying them. Make sure you get the book on human composting to accompany this. I am jealous- I've wanted a Cabin and that toilet.

    OK, what are your plans for collecting rainwater Chip? Diagrams, plans? I may have to come over, butt in , and show you how to do everything! Ha-Ha

    ReplyDelete